Wednesday 4 January 2012

Respose to comments

As I still can't see any blogs out here, I am not able to post any comments. However, as luck would have it, I set the blog up so that all comments are emailed to me.
Thank you for your responses to the photo challenge - it seems that it's possible to upload text but not photos.
For those of you who have managed to see the photos posted on Jeremy's blog (chickens - who by the way are becoming incredibly demanding), you are able to see these because he emailed them to his son and got him to post them form the UK! So Shaheen, you see, there is always another explanation. I can't believe you would even contemplate the possibility of user error........?
Thanks again for reading - keep the comments coming and I will post loads of photos when I am in the UK.
Kxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment